Wednesday, February 26, 2020

Design A Luxury Real Estate Logo For Your Real Estate Business











About:

WELCOME TO My Modern & luxury Style Realtor, Real estate logo DESIGN SERVICE :




Hi! I'm Mamona and I would like to make the design of your Luxury Style Realtor, Real estate logo for your real estate business.



I'm offering 3 deal packages



BASIC PACKAGE

  • 1 Modern Luxury style real estate logo concept
  • High resolution 1000 * 1000 pixels JPEG or PNG files at 300 DPI
  • Free 3d mockup
  • Unlimited Revisions


STANDARD PACKAGE

    • 2 Modern Luxury style real estate logo concept
    • High resolution 300 *300 pixels JPEG or PNG files at 300 DPI
    • Free 3d mockup
    • Vector file
    • Unlimited Revisions
    • Source file


PREMIUM PACKAGE

  • 4 Modern Luxury style real estate logo concept
  • PRINT READY EDITABLE VECTOR FILE
  • Stationery Design
  • High Resolution 300 x 300 pixels JPEG, PNG or Source files at 300 DPI 
  • FREE 3d mockup
  • Unlimited revisions


I provide the following items:



Professional | Modern | Flat / Minimalist | Text | Hand drawn | Custom | Real Estate|Business|Signature | Web | Luxury | Elegant

 

Feel free to send me a message here on Fiverr at any time!



Thanks

Reviews


:

Mamona was absolutely a pleasure to work with. she was very patient in dealing with my multiple revision requests and handle them precisely the way I envisioned. the final product came out great and I highly recommend her!

:

I had a very specific and unique look I wanted and we achieved that together through a few modifications. Patient and understanding worker. Thank you

:

Awesome experience. You nailed it on the first try

:

Great to work with!

:

She was awesome... Great job... I'll contact to her for sure...




No comments:

Post a Comment