Monday, February 24, 2020

Design World Class Logo Plus Animation For It











About:

Hi,I am Bogdan 25 years old professional graphic designer,with 3 years experience in this field.I've mastered every part and sequence of photoshop and illustrator



I offer for my clients:

* Best and unique logo ideas

* Professional logos with normal+3D background

* Best communication ( I fulfill every wish of my clients)

* I listen carefully to what my employer is looking for

All my clients are guaranteed to receive 24/7 guidance and support as well as unlimited revisions



Premium package
                                               

* source file+vector file                                        

* logo transparency,high resolution photo           

* Normal background logo+3D mockup photo                                               

* unlimited revisions





Reviews


Seller's Response:

I've found great success with freelancers on Fiverr, but this was my first not-so-great one. I purchased a gig for logo animation and asked for something very minimal. I received a very busy graphic and the revisions I asked for were done incorrectly. Maybe due to a language barrier, but I explained the revisions multiple times. The misunderstandings seemed to frustrate the seller. This was all within the same 24 hours, but I was asked 4 times if I could "Finalize the project". I felt rushed and the seller told me my project was taking too much of his time. He said he had 8 other projects and he wanted to get mine done. I just ended the project and left without a final result.

Seller's Response:

Seller try to exploat my hard work, even I designed much more than we have in job description and send him amazing work with couple bonus tips

:

Great and fast service - delivered in time, very creative solution. Exactly what I needed - will certainly use this service in future!

:

Great communication, Beautiful artwork

:

many thanks for the tip!




No comments:

Post a Comment