Wednesday, February 26, 2020

Design Sports Team Mascot Logo











About:

Hi



Did you looking for a mascot for sport team.

I will draw it for you (it can be an animal, person, skul type, etc). I will make the color in detail, so the results obtained would not be much different from the example. this is original my own work



I will give my customers a full services for this gig, any revision is allowed.

Important Information

  • PREMIUM or STANDARD PACKAGES will provide the sketch or line drawing concept before the complete work to ensure uniqueness.
  • NO Delivery on Weekends but I still can replay your messages and send you offers.

  • Contact me before ordering so I know what kind of mascot logo you are looking for.

  • One packages order just for one Character/Pose.
  • Quality images needs time 



Why pick me?

  • Friendly, attentive, professional customer service.
  • Highest quality on Fiverr.
  • Over 300+ Orders made

  • Stunning Creativity
  • Guaranteed ORIGINAL


Note: 

Please do not make bulk order, message me first before order, tell me about character brief that you needs and you can order after I approve the project Thanks!



mascot cartoon vector character logo

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Fantastic job!!! The logo looks great!

Seller's Response:

Thanks for great feedback. :)

Seller's Response:

Great service. Fast accurate

Seller's Response:

He has been our nice and repeats buyer. Thanks a lot! :)

Seller's Response:

Perfect! Communication was great and delivery was flawless. I will definitely use again!




No comments:

Post a Comment