Saturday, February 29, 2020

Create An Awesome Cartoon Logo Design











About:

**ALWAYS contact me before ordering so we can discuss about your idea**



Hello!

Thank you for checking out my gig!



Starting at a great price of $15 USD I will create an awesome cartoon logo with mascot for your business, all I need from you is a full detailed description of what you have in mind and I'll make it happen.



Please provide as much information as possible, even a rough sketch will be well received it, it will help me better understand what you are looking for; also, if you want a specific type of font or something specific, just let me know



Please note: revisions are only for minor changes like colors, etc, the price does not include re-draws, if you want to add extra things, I'll have to increase the price a little bit





Thank you!

Astrid Abreu

Reviews


:

Absolutely brilliant! She converted my super primitive sketch into exactly what I wanted. Will recommend and work with her again!

:

Astridabreu was very good to work with. She created our logo very quickly and was able to resolve our revisions within a day. Thank you!

:

great job and communucation and ahead of schedule. Nice work!

:

Quality service and very fast. Would definitely recommend!!!!

:

Awesome work and very fast.




No comments:

Post a Comment