Thursday, February 27, 2020

A Xuper Creative Vintage Logo











About:

Hi Everyone :

Welcome to my gig. I am Super excited to share my services with you all.

 

Some highlights of gig are:

  • Unlimited Revisions until you are satisfied with design.
  • Friendly Communication and Professional Services.
  • Complete Refund if you doesn't like the design.
  • Complete Backup of your design files.
  • Editable plus high quality formats of design (See packages for that)


If you need any assistance, you can contact me anytime and i'll guide you with my five years work experience. 

So ordering this gig you can have a classic design in the price of a cup of a coffee :)



Cheers!!

Reviews


:

VERY VERY SATISFIED! A TRUE PROFESSIONAL! WILL BE USING SERVICES AGAIN! GREAT JOB!!!!! DANIEL

:

Thanks again Rose!

:

Rose has done a few designs for me and has always been awesome

:

Always great! Will keep coming back for great looking logos!

:

Great experience!




No comments:

Post a Comment