Monday, February 24, 2020

Design Creative Feminine Watercolor Logo











About:

Welcome to my GIG
 for getting a unique hand-drawn, minimalist, feminine watercolor logo, signature logo, boho logo.



I'll finish your job within few hours ( Depending on projects ) after placing the order.....

You will get :

 - High-quality resolution files

 - Fast delivery

 - .ai, .eps, .pdf, .png, .jpeg, .svg formats ....



DELIVERY UP TO YOU.



Lastly, I Ensure you that I’ll follow your instructions exactly what you want and it’ll reflect on my work.

I’m experienced and enthusiastic to design in Adobe Illustrator & Adobe Photoshop. So you can keep confidence in my work.

You will be definitely be satisfied by giving chance to work with you.



If you have any query, you can discuss with me.



So,  Be Relaxed after Placing your Order  !!!!!!!



Thanks

Liza


Reviews


:

Responsive and fast

:

Everything was perfect! Such a pleasure to work with I will definitely recommend to others!

:

Liza has shown huge adaptabililty and listened carefully to my needs. It was important for me to have my logo and brandingkit looking just perfect to me and Lisa managed to make it come true. After many changes and ajustments we really got to a perfect result and Lisa was so flexible and understanding. Thank you Lisa!

:

She is a real artist, Thank You Lisa

:

I was very pleased with the design




No comments:

Post a Comment