Monday, February 24, 2020

Design A Professional And Modern Logo











About:

Hello!



Welcome to my Professional business logo design gig.



If you are looking for creative and professional minimalist logo design then you are at right place.

I will design professional and classy business logo for you and I'm sure I can add value to your brand.



What I need from you?



  • Business information
  • Business name
  • Preferred colors




Why do you choose me?



  • Unlimited revisions
  • Unique concepts
  • Friendly communication
  • Customer satisfaction 
  • Original ideas for the creation of your logo




What you will get?



  • A unique, professional and modern logo
  • Source files
  • Mockups for presentation ( Depending on the package you purchase)
  • JPG, EPS, and PDF files
  • Stationery designs ( for Premium Package)


Inbox me before placing an order



Thanks,

Muhammad Ans Akmal

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I can highly recommend a cooperation. We are more than happy with the result! :)

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much :)

Seller's Response:

Very good experience and also the second time using this seller. Thank You

Seller's Response:

Thank you :)

:

Fast, polite and efficient




No comments:

Post a Comment