Thursday, March 26, 2020

Design 2 Handwritten Or Signature Logo With Free Bonus Files











About:

Welcome to my Gigs! I Hope you all will be fine so Here some Important points please read all the description below

Hi,  I'm a GRAPHIC DESIGNER. I will make for you a unique Handwritten Signature LOGO..100% handmade and unique, as a hand can't write same two times. 

I will hand write using my professional Wacom cintiq drawing tablet and special premium brushes, so your logo will be totally Unique, Digital and in vector scalable format, so you can use it everywhere. We can add tagline or symbols to your logo to make it even more interesting

In My gig what will you get here : 

  • 5 versions, colors of your choice (solid colors or any gradient color)
  • 3000 pixels high resolution JPG format 

  • 3000 pixels high resolution PNG format

  • A 3d mockups

  • Vector files

  • Source file ( Ai. Eps. and Pdf )

  • Social Media kit ( Facebook cover size, Instragram profile size etc)

  • stationary design( 



Have you any questions? Feel free to contact me anytime because i will never let any buyer alone and help until his satisfaction in processing order or after the order so Be Confident & Place your order!

Thank you so much

Regards: 

Visiondesigner3

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Seller responded really quick, its all done in the time that I gave and it came with a lot of options for me.

:

Really pleased with the work and communication. First round of revisions took about 24 hours, but after that, all additional revisions were sent ASAP. Thank you!

:

Gig was advertised as "I will make for you a unique Handwritten Signature LOGO..100% handmade and unique, as a hand can't write same two times." Further in the about section of the gig it clarifies further, "I will hand write using my professional Wacom cintiq drawing tablet and special premium brushes, so your logo will be totally Unique." This was a misrepresentation of services as the concepts I received contained exact fonts as another seller selling a similar package. I wouldn't have minded if the gig wasn't advertised as handwritten and unique. It was a below average experience.

:

very poor experience with this buyer. because he responded me after many days when his order got automatically marked by fiver. and i'm working on this platform from 2 years.So please check out my positive feedback.

:

outstanding service from start to finish, very eager to ensure that you are happy with the service and final product, goes above and beyond. I was extremely pleased and will defiantly use again.




No comments:

Post a Comment