Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Create Your Custom Logo In 48 Hours











About:

If you're someone who has already developed their business idea and need an outstanding design to both represent and compliment it, then this is the gig for you. For an affordable price, I can create the perfect logo for your brand or business! Please see my reviews as a reference the satisfaction I have received from my clients.



I can create the logo to your specifications, including adjusting to specific image sizes and file types. I typically work with Adobe Illustrator and have years of experience with such Adobe software.



** Please see the package descriptions for lists of the specific inclusions. Each include a vector .EPS file and a high quality .PNG image **



**
 If you need your logo sooner rather than later, you will be happy to know that there is a quick delivery option for each of the packages  **

 

Custom requests are welcome so do not hesitate to send me a message to discuss your needs.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Very good in all aspects of gig. A revision was needed and was quickly completed. I have another gig for Mackwhyte of which i do not hesitate to offer. Definitely a 5 star rating from me.

Seller's Response:

Recreating your logo in a crisp and clear vectorised format was an excellent experience. Thanks again!

Seller's Response:

Outstanding Experience!

Seller's Response:

Outstanding Experience

Seller's Response:

excellent seller. I highly recommend you ordering a gig if you want good work.




No comments:

Post a Comment