Saturday, March 28, 2020

Professional Cbd, Hemp,Marijuana, Cannabis Logo Designs











About:

Hello,



welcome to my logo design gig:

 

I WILL DO PROFESSIONAL CBD, HEMP, MARIJUANA, CANNABIS LOGO DESIGN

 

I am an expert graphics design with years of experience, I offer unique and sleek logo design service for companies, agencies, organizations and individuals. 

My customer service is nice and my years of experience has made me vast in communication and relationship skills. 



I guarantee a fast delivery, a nice and beautiful logo, a great  customer service and job satisfaction



LOGO FEATURES



Beautiful logo design



Transparency



source file



300dpi



Place your order now!



You won't be disappointed

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Nice work.

Seller's Response:

it was nice working with the buyer.

Seller's Response:

I am very pleased with my logo thanks dexiepro14

Seller's Response:

thanks flamesfire, we should work better the more..

:

worked with me with every detail was awesome during the entire process I will be using again!!




No comments:

Post a Comment