Saturday, March 28, 2020

Three High Quality Professional Logo In 24 Hour











About:

Welcome to my service! My name is Shamaila Khan , I'm a graphic designer with two years of experience. I work as a freelancer and available for custom projects. 
Your logo will be created in Adobe Illustrator (.ai) vector format, so it can be scaled to any size you require. 
The final package will include: .ai, .eps, .pdf, .jpg, transparent .png files. 


I'm looking forward to work with you.




I will Offer With This GIG:


2 Awesome cool professional logo design concepts for start up with high resolution transparent png.
Hig resolution Jpeg,svg,pdf,gif.
Vector files version 1.0 Ai, epsait.
Layered PSD version 1.0
Great communication and quality service!
Free Unlimited Revision!
Super fast delivery 24  hours!


***MONEY BACK GUARANTEE***
***Order Now***
Thank you!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Excellent quality work at a fair price.

Seller's Response:

thank you very much...

Seller's Response:

I'm pleased. he was very patient and delivered what I wanted. even after the many revisions.

Seller's Response:

thnx.very happy to work with you.

Seller's Response:

Exceptional work and great creativity. Will certainly be working together again




No comments:

Post a Comment