Monday, March 30, 2020

Make Original Hand Drawn Family Crest Logo Design











About:

I will make a detailed, cool and professional design according to your request.
You can give a briefing first about the design you are looking for.
All can be made easier if the buyer believes and gives a clear briefing.



Note:
- Don't activate the order, before message me.
- Do not activate orders, outside the style in gigs.
- Don't activate orders, in a modern, simple and minimalist style.

- If by the time I have delivered the file, the client must officially activate "ask the revision". Don't do it just send a message to me.
- If by the time I have delivered the file, Client does not respond or give feedback and the order time is up, I assume the order has been completed and the client cannot revise and so on.
- The vector file that I sent is in .eps (CMYK and RGB Color)



Thank you :)

Reviews


:

I absolutely love it, this was my second time working with Aarsyn, and I can truthfully say, I'm speechless. Words can't describe how I feel when I look at the end result. Once again, thank you friend. I recommend everyone looking for a true artist to choose Aarsyn.

:

This guy is the best, he is fully equipped to handle all revision and do it with ease. He does a great job!

:

This seller is one of the most amazing I have worked with. I was able to make some pretty dramatic changes, which I paid extra for, and it was totally worth it. I would say there is no reason to question this sellers ability, it is great!

:

Great job and very responsive to revisions. Highly recommended.

:

You are amazing. I luv u




No comments:

Post a Comment