Saturday, March 28, 2020

Design A Minimal, Elegant Logo











About:

 Welcome to my gig!



Looking for a Modern Logo for your Company or Business??  You are at the right place.

I Guarantee Logo will be UNIQUE, OUT CLASS and HEART TOUCHING otherwise i will make revisions again and again until your Satisfaction.

                                   This gig includes:

  • Professional and elegant logo

  • 24 hours fastest delivery
  • 100% satisfaction
  • unlimited revisions
  • 100% refund policy
  • VIP support to every customer




 NOTE: If you want a mascot logo please inbox me first to discuss. 



Got any question??  

Please message me your question,I will get back yo you in an hour.

Have a good day ahead!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Good Communication

Seller's Response:

Thanks a lot, it's an amazing experience to work for you.

Seller's Response:

..........

:

crescent_dezign is great!

:

Amazing experience




No comments:

Post a Comment