Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Cute Logo And Illustration Or Mascot Design











About:

Hi, Good News Everyone!!

 You will get daily update everyday. 



==============================================

Get your professional SUPER CUTE  Logo Design !

===============================================

Our Gigs Focus On Quality ,
Because We Believe Quality Is An Investment In The Future !
===============================================



✔ 100% Vector File AI/EPS

✔ HD PNG Transparent 

✔ Unlimited revisions until you're happy.

✔ Full Support for printing & Web 



I will design an amazing Logo Design  for your business in 2-3 days.

In addition to this you will also receive:



✔ A professional full time graphic designer with over 4 years experience

✔ A Logo design using the very latest techniques and software

✔ Quality customer service and communication at all times



Why us?
  • 100% ORIGINAL
  • NO TEMPLATE!! 
  • EXCLUSIVE FOR YOU !
  • Experience MORE THAN 4 YEARS in Design industry 
  • FAST RESPOND
  • BEST QUALITY WORKS

  • 100% Guarantee



How it's work :


  • Tell me your concept or idea
  • Don't have a concept ? just let me know what do you want
  • Give me some reference


Yes, just it !



Thanks,
Rian





Reviews


:

Rian has always understood my ideas and corrections on the requested design. I recommend it!! It's the second time I've asked him for a job.

:

Rian did an excellent job. He managed to translate our wishes into just the logo we wanted, and he even overdelivered. He kindly offered multiple options when we asked for a revision on some details. Friendly communication & timely delivery.

:

I am very satisfied with Rian's work. Drawing is just how I wanted it. I recommend it, it has always been kind and helpful. For me he is not only good at drawing but he is a true artist.

:

didn't understand what i was asking for nevertheless it wasn't a general idea, I've sent several examples that he could copy the idea from. poor quality i don't want my money back, but i'll never recommend his service.

:

Absolutely fantastic, very quick service and produced a wonderful logo with minimal input from me. Nailed it almost immediately and I couldn't be more pleased. Great service too and quick to respond to any questions. The logo is based on my own cat and I love it. Thank you so much. Highly recommended.




No comments:

Post a Comment