Sunday, March 29, 2020

Create A Cartoon Portrait Logo Based On Your Photo











About:

😍The Ideal Design Is Your Right😍
Hi There
I have many years of experience as an illustrator designing custom cartoon logos, and portraits, ...
In this gig you will find the best cartoon portrait logos, so just describe whatever you want, send me photos, and leave the rest to me


This is my work process: 
1-First I draw a sketch for you. If you like it I'll go for the coloring process but If you have any small revisions which do not lead to redrawing I will do changes and make it ready for coloring. (I suggest you ask for a change in sketching stage as in the coloring process I do not accept any revisions on the sketch and that will be considered an extra revision)
2-In the coloring process, I color the design. In this step, I will give you mini revisions related to coloring, or fonts.
3-Delivery time: I deliver your work and I would be happy to see your review of my artwork.


 Why you should order here?
 100% Satisfaction
 Unique Design Concept
 Fast Delivery
 Customer Support 


Thank you. Let's start a good business  :) 
Warm Regards

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Absolutely love my cartoon! followed my instructions to the letter and ended up much better than I could have imagined!

Seller's Response:

Abrang did an exceptional job, had great communication. The best in the business. Will use his services in the future.

:

Hi Abrang, thx for the uopdate. It is better than the first version, but to be honest I expected a better result when choosing you. Sorry. For much less money I got a better result for another trip before (I showed this pictures as well). Anyway good luck in the future. I do hope you will use my critismn in a positive way.

:

The work speaks for itself I am satisfied with what I paid for and will be using them again we just have to communicate better that’s all

:

Thank you so much for the compliment. I'd be glad to work with you again




No comments:

Post a Comment