Sunday, March 29, 2020

Design A Modern Minimal Logo With Unlimited Revisions











About:

Welcome



Hi, I am Sofia!

Graphic designer from the West Coast with 3+ years of experience under my belt and a fiery desire to give your brand the identity it so thoroughly deserves. My forte are those modern and minimal logos you love!



Why a minimal design?



Minimal designs are the future. They not only look absolutely great- but result in low printing costs as well! There must be a reason all the big firms out there have minimal designs, no? ;)



What will you get?



  • 100% unique, well thought out minimal, modern designs 
  • All the possible files you can need for your logo.
  • Unlimited free revisions (which means I'll keep on refining the content till you're absolutely 100% satisfied.


What will be the process?



I will create the design as per the instructions you provide, send the concept over to you- you tell me what needs to be fixed and what needs to be left same; once you finalise it- I send you all the concerned files! (see the packages in detail, feel free to text if you need any clearance whatsoever)



Let's do this



Think we can click? Place the order!

Not sure yet? I'm just a text away! Text me and let's see if we're a perfect fit.



Much love,

Sofia xx



Reviews


:

Sophia was very accommodating, super professional and quite patient. She was very attentive to details, did a few revisions with no complaints ;) and was great to work with. Five starts hands down

:

Sofia was very easy to communicate with. Even a couple days after the original due date I was still kept up to date with what was going on. Logo came out clean and professional looking. I was satisfied with the finished product.

:

Sofia went the extra mile to satisfy my expectations. She had patience revised unlimited times until I was happy. Thanks! I will continue working with her what is probably the best recommendation you can get.

:

Thank you so much! I love the design you submitted. I’ll be having a meeting with my business partners to confirm we want to move forward with it! Thank you!

:

I love working with Sofiagiles96. She is such a gifted and wonderful graphic designer. Whenever I ask for revisions. The turn around is quick. She us always courteous and professional. I cannot wait to work with her again!!




No comments:

Post a Comment