Saturday, March 28, 2020

Awesome Retro Vintage Logo And Hand Lettering In 24 Hours











About:

Hello anyone, welcome to my gig :)

If you want an amazing hand drawn lettering logo, i will design an Original hand drawn lettering logo for your business brand or your project. The logo that I create is actually original, it would be unique and special for your brand.



Should be noted, my style is vintage hand drawing logo. If you want is not my style, don't order to me. I just don't want to make you disappointed because i just make a logo design on the same style as same as displayed.



- Easy to communication

- Fast response

- 100% satisfaction

- 100% money back guranteed



BASIC you will get:



    One Concept

    JPG or PNG images with high resolution (300ppi)

  



STANDARD you will get:



    One Concept

    JPG or PNG images with high resolution (300ppi)

    Transparent PNG images (hi-res)

    Vector file



PREMIUM you will get:



    One Concept

    JPG or PNG images with high resolution (300ppi)

    Transparent PNG images (hi-res)

    Vector file

    Source file
    3d mockup



If you need more information about this gig please feel free to message me.



Thank you so much!



Best regards

daiwa



Reviews


:

The artist seemed to understand what I was looking for and created a very nicely laid out design. The few edits I requested were taken care of correctly on the first attempt within a very few hours. I'd definitely bring more work to this vendor.

:

I asked for a specific design and it was delivered as requested. For any gig on this platform you can't expect to get what you want unless you know what you want.

:

no reviews on the job ... he immediately understood what I wanted and he made a beautiful logos! thanks thanks thanks!!!!

:

Great Artist! He’s Easy to work with and Very talented. I’ve done multiple orders with him and he’s very communicative and is top notch throughout the entire process. 5 stars all the way!

:

Super talented and super detailed. Delivered very quickly and was very prompt with the revisions. Would highly recommend! Made my vision come to life!




No comments:

Post a Comment