Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Design Unique Modern Minimalist Logo











About:

If you are looking for UNIQUE MODERN MINIMALIST LOGO, I'll provide you initial designs, free modern minimalist logo mockups.



My unique modern minimalist services link below>>

Modern minimalist logo // https://www.fiverr.com/share/zWBX13



My Services:

  • Modern minimalist logo
  • unique logo
  • flat design
  • luxury design
  • graphic design
  • minimalist design




What you will get:



  • You'll get 100% unique and modern logo ideas.
  • Meaningful, creative and conceptualized idea.
  • High-resolution files.
  • Transparent files.
  • Speed delivery and fast service.
  • Great communication with a friendly attitude.
  • Unique and Modern designs.
  • Also, Edit or make changes or redesign logos uniquely and Professionally.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.
  • Unlimited Revision




Feel free to contact me if you are interested in my services.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

it was okay

Seller's Response:

Great, we've been working for a long time and as this time I didn't provide you free work that you demanded you've done this. fruad.

:

Arishna was incredibly helpful and far exceeded my expectations by delivering a logo in a matter of hours, even though I had planned on waiting a few days. I am impressed and will definitely be contacting again in the future!

:

It couldn't have been any easier and I appreciated the rapid response and turnaround.

:

Thank you. It was Great working with such a good communicator.




No comments:

Post a Comment