Monday, March 30, 2020

Design 2 Minimalist Logo Design In 24 Hours











About:

Are you looking for a Minimalist logo design? Look no further!



Why nowadays we see mostly Minimal logos for successful brands like Instagram, Twitter & many more? Because it’s an Era of the clean and minimal theme.



The design will clearly portray your business with minimum detail yet maximum explanation.



NOTE : My portfolio displays logo designs that fall under standard/premium pack only. Please order an appropriate package to receive such a quality of work. 



My Recent Work Sample: https://flic.kr/s/aHskLztmPf



Personally I have made around 35K+ happy faces which includes my Freelance and Local experience.



Why me?

  • Reliable and Quick communication
  • Printable and HQ File size
  • Minimalist Logo and Flat Logo Expert


This gig assures you all the print resolution solutions and a brand face for your company.



  • Fast and professional service.
  • Copyrights will be with the customer.
  • Get the source and editable files ai, eps, psd, pdf and High-quality files.


Minimalist Logo Design | Minimal | Professional | Modern | Text | Vintage | Badge | Hand drawn | Feminine | Signature | Custom Logo Design



Get a free consultation.

Sounds Interesting? Let's have a word!

Always happy to help! Order a gig now :)

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I designed my own logo to show what I was after and was somewhat happy with my result, but despite that I was pleasantly surprised when I received the logo from mrtranscendence. Great work!

Seller's Response:

Thanks for putting a tip in my jar! I truly enjoyed being a part of your work.

Seller's Response:

It was great working with Abhi! He was always willing to help and adapt to my needs! I changed the idea several times and he was very creative and helpful in adapting all the time! I highly recommend him and I would hire again for sure!

Seller's Response:

My heartfelt thanks to you for your support, fast communication and professionalism. Hope to see you around very soon.

Seller's Response:

Seller does not understand my simple request -- replacing something with just one letter. That's all I have asked. The delivery went back and forth during 6 days, 6 times. I had to keep telling the seller the same thing over and over again. I do not like to leave someone such bad review and the seller left me no choice. Total nightmare and waste of time.




No comments:

Post a Comment