Sunday, March 29, 2020

Simulate Your Logo Carved In Wood











About:

I´m a professional graphic designer, but new on fiver, it means that I will try to please you without excuse, thanks for the trust!



Using the mock ups I provide your logo will look visually appealing, classy and elegant, perfect to be used as FB page profile, banner, poster, billboards, web, and many other applications! 



I will transform your logo or message (only one) in to a carved wood plank.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

thanks for everything

:

looks great

:

Very pleased with the final logo enhancement. I asked for one revision and the work was completed promptly and with a very friendly attitude!

:

Thanks for the tip my friend!

:

Easy, prompt, efficient, and very affordable. Both are wonderful, but if I get to decide and somehow failed to make my decision clear, I prefer the more dramatic perspective version (the first or top version).




No comments:

Post a Comment