Monday, March 30, 2020

Hipster,Vintage,Retro,Badge Logo In Very Short Time











About:

I will design  RETRO, VINTAGE or HIPSTER Logo for you in a professional and captivating way.

My services includes:

  1. PROFESSIONAL and CAPTIVATING retro and vintage Logo designs
  2. PNG or JPEG Files for
  3. Friendly communication
  4. 24 Hours delivery
  5. 100% satisfaction or FULL refund
  6. Unlimited Revision


Requirements

  1. Your company name
  2. Tagline
  3. any sample or details
ORDER NOW For A PROFESSIONAL AND CAPTIVATING (RETRO VINTAGE LOGO DESIGN)



Delivery of source files in:



  1. PSD
  2. AI
  3. EPS
So place an order today and get the AWESOME only on fiverrr thanks in advance

Reviews


Seller's Response:

All good! I recommend

Seller's Response:

I recommend

Seller's Response:

Very easy to keep in contact and did a good job

:

nice and great experience

:

understood what I wanted, good communication




No comments:

Post a Comment