Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Design Signature Logo For You In 24 Hour











About:

Welcome!

             Hi there ......... ! if you are looking for an eye catching, elegant signature logo or hand drawn then you are the right place. Because sometimes a signature logo can explain much about your business.  I will provide you professional designs of your choice and on time delivery.



About Me!

I am professional experienced graphic designer. My expertise are in Adobe illustrator CC, Photoshop, Graphic designing/Logo designing.

I love to do graphic designing and it is passion. I do my work with great precision and dedication. You will feel comfort by ordering me and i will do your work with enthusiam. You can check my previous work by visiting my portfolio:   https://bit.ly/2WCNvfl.

Before placing the order please inbox once.

Why Order Me

 1) I provide you versatile multiple designs in various formats  and 3D mockups e.g 

2000px X 2000px logo design in high resolution (300dpi) JPG or transparent PNG format and much more.



 2) On time delivery 

 3) Unlimited revisions

 4)  Unique, professional work

 5) All editable source files in Ai, EPS, PDF or PSD format.



If you have any questions about my gig, you can ask me freely. 

Thanks!



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Really good work

Seller's Response:

Thank you sir

:

This is amazing work !!!!

:

I had a logo design done for my online educational software plaatform and i must say that i'm very please with the outcome of the design. He was very prompt, professional and worked very efficiently and followed instructions. Thanks again and i look forward to working with you Rory

:

thanks, highly appreciated




No comments:

Post a Comment