Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Make Minimalist Business Logo Design











About:

Hello, my name is Abdul Wasay and this is my Minimal Modern Logo Gig. If you are looking for quality and variety then you are at the right place.



I will design a creative & smart logo that communicates to your target audience "who" your company is. I will thoroughly research your industry, your target audience, and study your business specifics. This allows me to successfully design a clean & unique visual identity that will put you ahead of your competition.



BASIC:

  • 1 Unique Minimal Logo
  • JPG + PNG File Formats
  • Unlimited Revisions 
  • Vector File
  • Free Transparent File


STANDARD:

  • 2 Unique Logos
  • Editable Source Files
  • JPG + PNG File Formats
  • Vector Files
  • Free Transparent File
  • Unlimited Revisions


PREMIUM:

  • 4 Unique Logos
  • Editable Source Files
  • JPG + PNG File Formats
  • Vector Files
  • Free Transparent File
  • Unlimited Revisions


Why  me?

-I have made around 3K+ happy faces which includes my Freelance and Local experience.

-Reliable and quick communication with fluent English (native English speaker).

-Professional, original and creative designs.



Minimalist Logo | Minimal | Professional | Modern | Text | Vintage | Badge | Real Estate Logo | Signature |



Something not mentioned? Feel free to inbox me.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Fast delivery, clear instructions great result

Seller's Response:

Thank you very much!

Seller's Response:

Done in 24 hours. Great service and communication.

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much for the review!

Seller's Response:

Great and very fast reaction after modification request. Would definitely recommend!




No comments:

Post a Comment