Sunday, April 26, 2020

Create 3 Hand Drawn Logo In 2Hrs











About:

Hi!

 Welcome to my gig....

I will create a hand drawn logo in 2hrs!

Why you choose me:
I have more than 5 years of experience in graphic designs and i have worked with 500+ clients worldwide and i can provide  you with:

original design,money back guarantee,full copyrights,unlimited revisions,all files,full hd images,Full vip support.....

Basic Package:

  • 3 Concept.
  • Source file(.psd).
  • Logo transparency.
  • 24hrs delivery
  • Unlimited revisions.
  • High resolution.
Standard Package:

  • 5 Concepts.
  • Vector & Source file(.ai & .psd).
  • Logo transparency.
  • Unlimited revisions.
  • High resolution.
  • 3D mockup image.
Premium Package:

  • 5 concepts.
  • Vector & Source file(.ai & .psd).
  • Logo transparency.
  • Unlimited revisions.
  • High resolution.
  • 3D mockup image.
  • Social media kit.(1 banner design)
  • Stationary design.(business card & Letter head)
NOTE:IF YOU NEED FULL COPYRIGHTS TO THE LOGO THEN PLEASE CONTACT BEFORE ORDERING

So go ahead and order now
Have any questions?
Inbox me know...
Thanks for visiting my gig.
Have a nice day!

Reviews


:

I love the logo and icon that crea8ve_studio made for me. They were super patient with me through any editing, and they understood exactly what I was looking for with the "train your ear" icon. Very satisfied as always.

:

Great communication and was very quick with the revisions I requested. This is why I keep coming back.

:

great design

:

Just what I was looking for. Great design

:

Crea8ve_studio has been very patient with me even though I requested several revisions to the original proposal. The final result is just like we wanted




No comments:

Post a Comment