Thursday, April 30, 2020

Create Stylish Medical Or Health Care Logo











About:

Hi Everyone,

   

Welcome to my Medical and Health Care LOGO design gig on Fiverr.com



I'll serve you unique and very professional & clean design. I will Design Creative and custom LOGO specially, Medical / Hospitals / Dental / Clinics / Pharmaceuticals / Labs / Health Care  / Fitness. It'll be modern, eye catching, unique Logo.



Why Me:



1. One logo Concept based on your creative brief / project details.
2. Deliver in JPEG and PNG
3. Friendly Customer support
4. Satisfaction Guarantee
5. Unlimited Revisions 
6. Friendly Service

7. Lifetime Support  


If you are ready to get started, just click 'Order Now' and prepare your detailed brief.



Click the BIG green button to Order now!




Feel free to contact me  I'm always available :)



Regards,
Walsh

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Seller was absolutely fantastic to work with. I will be using them the next time I need a logo created!

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much for your wonderful reviews about my work and service. You are a Premium client. Have a great day!

Seller's Response:

She was prompt in getting the designs completed. Communication was quick and files were provided as advertised. I would hire her again.

Seller's Response:

Great Client.Clear instructions and good communication.Pleasure to work with.Looking forward to work with you on future projects.Thanks and Best of Luck!

Seller's Response:

Quick and efficient. Thank you




No comments:

Post a Comment