Monday, April 27, 2020

Design Mascot Or Business Logo











About:

Hi 

Are you looking for a mascot/Typography/Badge/Classical Logo for your business & Company.



Me & My Team will Provide you a Beautiful Mascot/Logo  or any kind of logo for you. This  can be of any Category.

We create logos in full detailed colors and high quality. That makes them match with the original one. And we exaggerate it where needed. Its Our work.We never waste your time.

will provide you our best.

Important note:

  • $20 one unique & creative  logo design, with PNG and JPG files (No Cartoon/Mascot )
  • $40 Two unique & creative  logo - or - one Mascot  +Revision+Source files +High resolution
  • $90 Four simple or 1 best quality mascot logo designs. Social media covers & business card VIP Stationary

Extra fast delivery in $150

Kindly check my extra gig if you want the source file (AI, EPS, Ai, PSD, SVG, PDF & Branding)

Kindly check my portfolio



Just Click on the ORDER NOW button, then I will give you a best & beautiful Mascot in a short time.



 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Z studio is super art designer, I did many jobs with him I highly recommend always ready to work do is best for every change, I like him.

Seller's Response:

Thanks a lot sir

Seller's Response:

Excellent seller. Very responsive and most importantly our client loves the work!!

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much sir

:

beyond my expectations..... excellent job done by this studio.. Thank you so Much




No comments:

Post a Comment