Sunday, April 26, 2020

Create Bat Mitzvah Logo











About:

Welcome to my new Gig.



I am graphics designer on fiverr for around more than a year now and worked with 80 plus potential clients 

My rating is 5 star and I worked again and again with same clients.



I will design Bat Mitzvah Logo or poster for you or your family members.

I have done alot of such logo so I decided to put a separate Gig for such Niche .

 

Please inbox me if you have very detail and unique logo to be made. 



Please Send theme and all information specially Name and Date . 



Thanks 



#barmitzvah #batmitzvah #logo



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Very fast and created exactly what I was looking for. Great graphic designer and I will definitely work with again in the future.

Seller's Response:

Thanks for trusting in me .

Seller's Response:

Very reliable and responsive. We are happy with the logo. Thank you very much!

:

Great work! Thank you

:

Thanks again




No comments:

Post a Comment