Sunday, April 26, 2020

Design Professional And Beautiful Logo











About:

I make the logo branding and create identity for your idea!

I'm here to help and your satisfaction is my priority



You will get a high quality logo project!  

I work with the dedication and attention to details that your project needs, and I will bring you a creative logo result.


PROFESSIONAL LOGO DESIGN 
✎ 



  • JPG
  • PNG
  • TRANSPARENT BACKGROUND
  • HIGH RESOLUTION
  • WALLPAPER
  • COLOR VERSION
  • SOURCE VECTOR FILES

  • FAVICON
  • VIP PRIORITY SUPPORT

  • CREATIVE LOGO DESIGNS




Each Revision +1 extra day After Revision Request (No revisions on Sunday)



I will make you a professional logo, i will do my best to understand your idea and bring it to life.

100% Creativity & Passion. 

I will work on your project until you LOVE your logo.



Don’t hesitate to shoot me a message with your ideas. 





Reviews


Seller's Response:

I've had the pleasure of working with this seller for many years now. But lately, he has slacked on his work, is inattentive, doesn't pay attention to details when I provide instructions. I instructed this seller that I'm a general videographer and do everything from commercials to documentaries and wedding proposals. I had to tell him twice to design a logo that embodies my general videography business and not add in hints of diamonds and wedding rings. Even at the end he butchered the "social media kit" and created a FB cover photo with a wedding I requested a refund because I was unhappy with his designs and he denied it, so I thought a review would be appropriate. Won't be coming back.

Seller's Response:

I apologize you are feeling like that with the service, i tried to get out of the initial wedding photohgraphy concept in the next two round of designs and i think the final design we ended up in the chat capture that, if you got any other revision let me know, i really want you to love the final.

Seller's Response:

Responsive despite it being a very busy time for them! My needs were incredibly specific so Camilo did a great job deciphering my requests and delivering great logos and lots of variations on them too.

Seller's Response:

Thanks!!!!

Seller's Response:

Once again, camilozuluagaf delivered an amazingly beautiful logo! I had him create my logo for my business, and I loved it so much that we decided to use him again for our ranch logo. He knocked it out of the park and provided us revisions until we got it just right. We will continue to use him in the future for many more designs. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!




No comments:

Post a Comment