Thursday, April 30, 2020

Creative Mascot, Cartoon Logo For You











About:

Hi this is Hassan from Cyber Avanza. I will do creative mascot cartoon logo for you.I design by using unique methods to unleash the power of your brand. I drive competitive advantage and growth by giving your brand a professional and unique Identity. 



Portfolio: https://goo.gl/pZek2s



Features: 

  • Delivery time 24 hrs.
  • Unlimited revisions (until your satisfactions)
  • 100% satisfaction guaranteed
  • 100% Refund policy (if you are not satisfied)
  • Multiple creative Logo design options
  • Original work,custom and modern designs, no free vectors
  • Friendly communication & quick response


Have a look on my previous reviews that what my clients say about me. 

You are just a click away from getting a professional, Creative and modern design.



Exclusively on FIVERR.com

"Feel free to contact me"

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Seller was good at his designs, although we needed some modifications on the first logo he was open to changing the logo. All in all satisfied with the work done

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much!

Seller's Response:

nice work will use again

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much! Hope to get another chance for the same in the future.

Seller's Response:

EXCELLENT EXPERIENCE!




1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the blog loaded with so many information. Stopping by your blog helped me to get what I was looking for. Cartoon face

    ReplyDelete