Monday, April 27, 2020

Logo And Mascot For Your Business











About:

PLEASE READ FIRST BEFORE ORDERING.

GIVE ME A BRIEF INSTRUCTION FIRST OF YOUR IDEA, IF YOU HAVE SOME PHOTO REFERENCE THE BETTER SO THAT I CAN GIVE YOU A ROUGH SKETCH BEFORE ORDERING THE GIG.



For $10 , I will design your Logo with your idea in my own style in Flat Color (for the Detailed Colored Logo please check my price list below). I can also do Mascot design for your company.



- Just give me a brief description of your Logo or Mascot idea.

- I will draw it on pencil then scan it, and i will send it to you for approval.

- Once you approve it, I will digitally ink and color it on Adobe Illustrator.

Reviews


:

The seller brought the vision to life! The images are high quality and will definitely use them for our other company logos!

:

5 star treatment as I told Tom what I was looking for and he gave me more will be using again for shore thank you Tom

:

Very good, good timing, Legit :)

:

Great great job

:

Muscle_tom was easy to work with. Will definitely use his services again!




No comments:

Post a Comment