Monday, April 27, 2020

Design Animal Business Logo











About:

Welcome to the Most amazing gig for the animal logo design.

This gig has the best value for your money.

A very reliable and pro logo designer.



Through this gig, you can get a logo design that compliments your business and catches people's attention instantly.

I'm always down to design a new logo and excited about it.



Gig deliverables:

✔   Unlimited Revisions until your satisfaction 
✔   Express Delivery 
✔   Free 3D Mockup
✔   All necessary files: JPG, GIF, PNG, PDF, PSD, TIFF, AI or any other file types you would                require.
✔   Professional and Fast Communication 
✔   Complete Satisfaction




Check it out and let me know if you're interested.

Also, let me know if you have any questions.



I'll reply as soon as possible.

Thanks.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

The seller did a great job. He made corrections quickly based on my instructions and I had no problem getting exactly what I ordered. I would definitely use him again.

Seller's Response:

Really Nice working with Rayzi. Very calm and delivered well.

:

Quite good experience with this buyer.

:

great communication and end result!

:

Really good experience!




No comments:

Post a Comment