Sunday, April 26, 2020

Design 2 Modern Minimalist Logo Designs











About:

Are you looking for a modern minimalist logo?



Look no further!



My name is Santiago and I'm a logo designer serving business like you enhancing their visual brand identities on Fiverr since 
2014 with over 3k Orders and 2000+ Positive Reviews ;)



My unique flat minimal logos are the perfect custom solution for your company.



Order this gig and you'll get:



  1. High-quality JPG and PNG transparent files.
  2. A flat professional business logo.
  3. Simple, clean logotype.

  4. 100% money-back policy if not satisfied.



WHY CHOOSE ME? 



My reviews speak for themselves: just take a look below at my dozens of absolutely delighted customers.



Check out my portfolio and judge the quality of my work => https://dribbble.com/santiagodesign



IMPORTANT:


  • I recommend ordering the PRO Package if you are serious about your brand.
  • Check out this short video to fully understand why buying VECTOR files is vital to you: goo.gl/DFU5VI


Have queries? Contact me Today!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Santiago, is perfect as a provider. He listens to our needs and understands our request. Many revisions have been done to fit my requirements. Thank you.

Seller's Response:

Thanks for that great review!

:

Probably a good option if you need quickly a simple logo. In my case, not the right fit for my needs...

:

I'm so sorry to hear that my services did not meet your expectations. I understand why you're frustrated. That's why I tried to contact you but you've disappeared. Please message me as I'd love to take care of this for you.

:

Fantastic logo design. Lightning fast too!




No comments:

Post a Comment