Monday, April 27, 2020

Design A Creative Minimalist Logo











About:

You have a business and want to have a strong & modern brand image?

Let's start with a logo which will clearly represent your business and will be easy to remember for your clients.



We made around 4300+ happy customers with a new modern business identity



Here is our recent work: https://www.flickr.com/photos/spodesign



What will you get?
  • Creative & Expert Logo Designer
  • Swift and Reliable Communication
  • Express 24 Hours Delivery includes gig's Extras
  • Unlimited Revisions Until you are Satisfied
  • High quality Transparent PNG, JPEG
  • All Editable Vector, Source Files
  • Stationery Designs


NOTE: Check packages descriptions to see what each one contain.

My portfolio displays logo designs which was created with standard or premium package . Please order an appropriate package to receive such quality of work



Logo . Design . Professional . Creative . Modern . Minimalist . Flat . Text . Vintage . Badge . Hand drawn . Feminine . Signature . Typography . Custom



Also you can check the gig reviews to see what our clients say about us.

We offer free consultation. Just drop us a message and let's have a word!



Let's make a strong branding for your business!

ORDER NOW and we will do the rest!

Reviews


:

I have used this seller several times and I am always happy with the result! Will definitely use again. Thank you so much!

:

Tough not being local. Revisions and miscommunication on buyer part was difficult to be on same page without doing so many revisions. Ended up creating myself and sending for It to be given in files for me to use.

:

Spodesign was very easy to work with and straight to the point. They followed the brief and told me which package was suitable for my requirements. The brief was delivered within the timescale. Very happy to recommend to others and I will definately use again for my next project.

:

Delivery was earlier than expected and communication on revisions was prompt. My business partner and I love the logo and appreciate the timelines and professionalism.

:

I'm blown away!!! I absolutely LOVE my logo. He was so quick, responsive, and professional. Will never go anywhere else ever again for another logo. Coming straight back here, and using spodesign, every time!!




No comments:

Post a Comment