Monday, April 27, 2020

Create An Illustrated Logo











About:

Let's throw out all of those boring simple shape logos made with fonts that come with almost every computer and were probably made using a logo generator online. I'll make you a fun, illustrated logo in a doodly, crazy, fun style that can easily be toned down or made more minimal. This includes my own handmade fonts and typography. 



PLEASE READ:

Contact me before purchasing if you are unsure of which package to order. I can provide examples of each tier and help you figure out which will work best for you!

Reviews


:

It was very good she was very helpful and attentive

:

Loved working with Shelby! I will br Returning customer..again!

:

How many orders is this now ... 15? 15 out of 15. so glad I found you on here

:

thanks again for the work

:

Awesome, as usual.




No comments:

Post a Comment