Wednesday, April 29, 2020

Design A Minimalist Modern Business Logo











About:

Hi there, I have worked for over 240 logos worldwide and i will like to work for your brand with a clean, 100% custom logo design.



I am one of the highest rated designers on Fiverr and i will like to share with you a reason why people trust me: I GIVE YOU VALUE FOR YOUR MONEY. Working with me means doing it right the first time, saving yourself time and money and getting yourself a quality and unique logo design that you can actually trademark. I also speak English which means you will have quality communication during the entire process.

What will you be getting?

✓ Guaranteed custom professional logo design

✓ Great Communication

✓ 24/7 Customer Service (even after the project)

✓ Reviews until you are satisfied

✓ A professional's touch

✓ Native English Speaker



Minimal logos are very important as it is necessary to make an impression in a world with a short attention span. I will work on a high quality logo that is simple, yet efficient.I am also available to design all other styles of logo on request. 



Be sure to check out my extras to enhance your order with full identity design addition.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I've worked with Ashton for 2ish years now, he is my go-to for any design related jobs i have. His communication speed is super-human, his eye for design is superb and he's super friendly!

Seller's Response:

This was my first time using Fiverr and I am pleased with how Ashton has delivered my brand’s logo. Communication was key. This artist is quick to respond and quick to edit as needed—I highly recommend!

Seller's Response:

Glad i was able to give you a great first experience. Thank you for your order and welcome to fiverr.

Seller's Response:

very good job

:

Thank you so much. Looking forward to the next.




No comments:

Post a Comment