Monday, April 27, 2020

Make You A Minimal Simple Logo











About:

A hand drawn minimal logo will make your brand or business stand out and be unique!



****Please send me a message before you buy my gig so that I can ensure that I will be able to deliver exactly what you need for your brand and business!**** 



This is what is included in the Premium and Deluxe Packages:

  • Custom Hand Drawn Logo Design 

  • 100% Vector File

  • High Resolution JPEG / PNG file
  • Source File
  • Any Additional Files that are Needed
  • Fast and Friendly Service
  • 100% Satisfaction!


If you would like to work with me directly on a custom project...shoot me a message! I would love to work with you!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I really enjoyed working with Ansleigh! She has some really great ideas and I love her style. She came highly recommended from a close friend and I second that recommendation!

:

Thank you so much!!

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment