Wednesday, April 29, 2020

Professional Logo Design











About:

Hi and welcome



I'll design an Professional Logo with my creativity and skills in Vector (.ai and EPS), JPEG and transparent PNG



  •  Get PROFESSIONAL Logo design concepts for your websites/business/product!
  •  My Designs are Unique and Standout with Incomparable Quality
  •  I always recommend to Order the vector file 
  •  24 x 7 Premium Support 


What will you get in Gig dileveables:

  • 2-4 concepts of logo design
  • Professional and unique concepts
  • Unlimited Revisions
  • 24/7 and friendly Customer Support
  • HIGH QUALITY JPG,PNG  and SVG format.
  • VIP customer service
  • AI (Source file) ,PSD (Photoshop file) and High Quality PDF


Why choose me:
  • Friendly  and Professional service and support 
  • Always ready to help


I will do Professional Logo | Modern | Minimalist | Text | Vintage | Dj | Hand drawn | Custom | Real Estate | Badge | Band Fashion | Cartoon type design

ORDER NOW FOR LOGO DESIGN



ThanksSham designer

Reviews


Seller's Response:

We went through many iterations to get my idea materialised and very happy with the final product. Sham was patient with me to make my logo perfect.

:

readily available and responded to requests very quickly. Very pleased with his performance and work done

:

Awesome job and will definitely work with him in the future.

:

Needed a new logo and seller did a great job. We had to make a few revisions and seller was timely and very responsive to my requests. All in all, I am very happy and would recommend this seller!

:

very responsible and nice




No comments:

Post a Comment