Tuesday, April 28, 2020

Create Cute Minimal Icons For You











About:

Hello, I am happy to make cute minimalistic logos for you!

*see sample logos above*



For a low price (5$), you will receive:

  • 3 different logo concepts
  • Unlimited Revisions
  • PSD, PNG, JPEG AND AI files
  • In high resolution (2000px, 300dpi)
  • No need for crediting but it would be appreciated!


I am happy to provide services that will guarantee my clients satisfaction! 



I believe that communication is key. Please provide me some details so I can give you a cute and minimalistic logo.

  • The name of your business or company.
  • A small description of your business or company that will help me imagine what the logo would look like.
  • (Optional) A redesign of your old logo.


Order one now! :)

Reviews


:

ONE OF THE BEST WORK I RECEIVE!!! THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:

Such fast response and lovely designs! Thank you so much for your wonderful works <3

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment