Tuesday, April 28, 2020

Design Unique Brand Logo For Business











About:

Hello Welcome to my gig

A logo is the visual portrayal of your organization or brand's esteem.



I am Full time freelancer. If you searching for best quality and perfect  designer.You are gone to the ideal place because love my work.. I will help you with professional & conceptual Design, unique, minimalist, luxury creative logo for your business, website, company 100% happy with your logo.

◕ Our Service & Prices◕  



I Will Provide in $20:-

★2 Cool Logo Concept

★2 Revision Revision include

★JPG+Transparent +3D Mockup+High Resolution 300 DPI

★Revision will send within 12 hours 



I will Provide in $60:-

★3 Cool Logo Concept

★unlimited Revision include

★JPG+Transparent +3D Mockup+High Resolution 300 DPi+Source file+ VECTOR file!

★Revision will send within 5 hours.



I will Provide in $120:-

★5 cool Logo Concept★Unlimited Revision

★Previous All +Source file with  VECTOR file!+PDF+PSD+Social Media kit+Stationary Design.

Revision will send within 3 hoursI

I am best logo designer because Bayer satisfaction my  goal .

I Give You Standard and Premium Package with Vector Source File! (BEST for Printing)

Reviews


Seller's Response:

He was great to work with, communicated well and delivered on time. Exceeded our expectations.

Seller's Response:

Really great person

Seller's Response:

Polin was amazingly patient and delivered great quality graphic design. Highly recommend!

Seller's Response:

I am really happy ...

Seller's Response:

Service was fast and friendly.




No comments:

Post a Comment