Thursday, April 30, 2020

Design A Unique And Classy Logo For Your Business











About:

You want a professionally designed catchy logo for your brand, business, product, organization or event. Then you are reading the right gig. Order now to get:
  • high resolution,

  • logo in transparent form
  • logo in 3D form
  • and any other form you request.


Aside the nice logo, you will also get FREE complementary service. That is, you can choose any of the three services below:

  • Business card design
  • Twitter and LinkedIn Letterhead
  • Free shoutout to 15,000 audience on Instagram.


The choice is yours. be smart to hit the ORDER button now.  



.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

This is the second time I am patronizing this freelancer and his delivery speed had been so amazing in both cases. The logo design he did also has a pleasantly simple way of expressing my catering service. I love the way he conceal the letter S into the letter G. That's genius!

Seller's Response:

Awwwwn. Thanks for this awesome feedback. I look forward to working with you some other time.

Seller's Response:

Please send photoshop files of these and vector file

:

Noted sir. I will resend the AI file and send the requested SVG file and Ps file ASAP.

:

This seller achieved my goal. I bought this gig because I needed a good logo. He did that and interestingly, in one shot. I am actually impressed and would patronise him anytime I need any service this freelancer offers.




No comments:

Post a Comment