Monday, April 27, 2020

Create Natural Spa Yoga Wellness Health Beauty Logo











About:

Hey! 
Are looking for High-Quality Natural, Spa, Yoga, Wellness, Health or Beauty Logo for your business? Your Business/Brand name could be very long, but your logo will always be snappy and easy to read.A good design is an asset to your business. A logo breeds its own brand power. Do you have an existing design you need changing or you need a completely new design for your business? I've been working as a freelance designer for over 5 years, Being a designer is not just a job for me, it’s a passion. I provide unique, 100% satisfactory logo designs for your Business.


What you will receive:
✔ 100% Unique and Eye catchy Natural, Spa, Yoga, Wellness, Health or Beauty LOGO for your business.(Original Concepts, no junk, no template)
✔ Unlimited revisions until you will be 100% satisfied
✔ 100% Copyright Ownership
✔ No MASCOTS. Please contact me for your order! If need MASCOTS design.
✔ 100% client satisfaction
✔ 24 x 7 Premium Support
✔ 100% Money Return Policy
✔ My approach to every single project is unique, creative and professional



PROFILE LINK: www.fiverr.com/logo7itbd
Portfolio link: https://goo.gl/LSkugk


Thanks for working with me!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Work was done in a timely fashion. Communications and delivery was excellent. Will work with this seller again! Everything that I wanted.

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much for all of your help with this project.

Seller's Response:

Great communiction and awesme work! I would use again.

Seller's Response:

Its been a pleasure working with you.

Seller's Response:

He went up and beyond to make sure I got the work I wanted. Great communication. Thank you!!




No comments:

Post a Comment