Tuesday, April 28, 2020

Design A Clean, Minimal And Professional Logo











About:

Welcome to my gig.


Logos are a simple way to increase revenue and client. An identity is the first step to 
becoming well-known. It is a way to sell a name and portray the meaning behind it. 
So, don't give up to the wrong person. 


Let us create the perfect logo for you!


Why me:
✔ Creative and Professional designer.
✔ Quick response, less one hour.
✔ Designs will be created in Adobe Illustrator. 
✔ Quick delivery.
✔ Satisfied clients on worldwide.


What do you get:
Basic Package:
1. A logo concept
2. Image in HD .jpg
3. Transparent file (.png)


Standart Package:
1. 2 concepts
2. Beautiful preview
3. Image in HD .jpg
4. Transparent file (.png)
5. 3D mockup
6. Vector and Source file (.ai/.eps, .pdf)


Premium Package:
1. 3 concepts
2. Beautiful preview
3. Black and white version
4. Image in HD .jpg
5. Transparent file (.png)
6. 3D mockup
7. Vector and Source file (.ai/.eps, .pdf)
8. Stationery design (letterhead, envelope and business card)
9.  Free one boards guideline (logo information)


Satisfied clients are my top priority. Quality work and service for clients.


For any questions, feel free to message me any time.
Looking forward to working with you.


Regards
Fendi

Reviews


:

Excellent communication and outstanding work! This is my third time using this service and I am very happy about it!

:

The seller was very quick with their response and provided the revisions that I wanted exactly. I would highly recommend buying and trying it out! Thanks!

:

It was very simple not complicated. I described what I wanted he delivered as promised. I chose the logo I loved. Finished very easy and seamless

:

Awesome seller. Provided clear and prompt communication and delivered gig to expectations. Very willing to make revisions when feedback is given as well.

:

Ms. Fendi has a high-level skill and it makes me satisfied. I really appreciate for her patience as I requested revision so many times. Total performance is worth the price and I am satisfied.




No comments:

Post a Comment