Wednesday, April 29, 2020

Design A Modern, Flat Minimalist Business Logo











About:

Gig: I will design a modern flat minimalist business logo



Hello, My name is Mithun Cy :)  I'm a minimalist logo design expert in Fiverr.

If you are looking to design a minimalist, modern, Business logo for your business entity? Then you choose the right place.

The logo is a modern identity for your business or brand and I'm understood its importance

thoroughly, so fear not we will create an amazing extra-ordinary design as per your requirements.



My previous work- https://flic.kr/s/aHsmsrDKDW 



What will you get from my service :

 
  • 100% original design which is scaled able to any size without any quality loss.
  • Unlimited revisions on all orders
  • Source file in Ai, PSD, EPS format 
  • Fast answer for any required changes
  • Commercial Use" license/ full copyright file   
  • Final logo files for web display, printing
  • Quality full communication

  • Express delivery for special order


I'm also providing logo Services in Following Categories:



3D | Vintage | Unique | Modern | Hand drawn | Feminine | Signature | Custom | Flat Logo Design



Please let me know if you are unsure about anything or wants to discuss in greater depth


Thank you

Reviews


:

In the end I received my desire look.

:

Simply spectacular work! Very professional. HIGHLY recommended!!

:

Terrific work! Very satisfied.

:

Great to work with, very responsive.

:

Very fast and easy communication, get job done.




No comments:

Post a Comment