Tuesday, April 28, 2020

Design Awesome Stickers Logo And Badges In Few Hours











About:

Hi welcome to my GIG!!!



 Are you looking for a sticker design , logo design,,badges and vinyl stickers???

You are at right place!



 I can design:

  • LOGO
  • BADGES,   STICKERS
  • SOCIAL MEDIA COVERS ( facebook/youtube/twitter/insta/web)
  • BUSINESS CARDS
  • STATIONARY DESIGNS
  • GIFT & THANK YOU CARDS
  • POST CARDS
  • FLYERS/BROCHURE


  I believe in communication in design process to make it better with revisions....



Why choose me :


100% customer satisfaction 
24 hours express delivery
Creative and original 
money back guarantee simply ask me for refund if you don't like ..
friendly communication and fast response



         

NOTE: Always order according to package you choose.If you order more than it, I will cancel the order or deliver only according what i am offering.You have no right to give negative review then.

       

 *Always use modification option if you need any change or modification in your design**


**Please do not Place the order if your logo related with Adults' Stuff or required complex illustration.**

 

FOR BULK ORDERS  and QUERIES CONTACT ME IN INBOX



Order now !!!



No MASCOT/3D logo...


Reviews


:

Third time using this amazing seller in as many weeks. Wonderful service each time. Won’t look anywhere else. Thanks again. Perfect.

:

The artist was very forthcoming. Anything we needed changed, she did. We didn't really knw what we wanted and I believe that made is hard for us and her. Still she executed every thing we wanted to try without any hesitation. I would come back just for how easy that was.

:

Very glade I picked this illustrator! She is amazing!! Definitely a person to go to when needed for a illustration job. See implemented my old logo in a new suggested one. Very nice!!

:

Absolutely wonderful experience from start to finish. Look forward to being able to send some more little projects to this talented designer soon. A complete pleasure to work with and won’t look anywhere else again. Thank you.

:

Excellent experience! This is one of many works they have done for me and I will be back. They always listen to my vision and revise as needed!




No comments:

Post a Comment