Thursday, April 30, 2020

Design Football, Basketball,Baseball And Other Sports Logo











About:

HI,


were you looking for a basketball, football or any other sport logo for your sports team, twitch channel, Youtube channel, community, esports gaming, etc.?
I will design a gorgeous mascot logo for you (it can be an animal, person type, etc). I will make the color in detail, so the results obtained would not be much different from the example. this is original my own work




I will give my customers full services for this gig, any revision is allowed.


What do you get:-


Basic Package:


1 Awesome Concept 
HQ images and Transparency images 
1 days delivery


Standard PACKAGE:


2 Unique and Awesome Concepts
Source Files (Ai, Svg, EPS, PDF)
HQ images and Transparency images
Priority support
1 days delivery
Premium Package:


3 Awesome Concepts
Source Files (Ai, Svg, EPS, PDF)
VIP support
Stationary Design
Social media kit(Fb, insta or twitter profile and cover)
Unlimited revisions
2 days delivery


Note: 
Please do not make a bulk order, message me first before order, tell me about character brief that you need and you can order after I approve the project!


Thanks!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

The seller did exactly what i was looking for. I shared with him all the details about what i wanted and he understood everything. I would recommend and work with him again!

Seller's Response:

thank you <3

Seller's Response:

Thank you very much, i had him change the design couple times and he was very responsive and quick with the delivery!

Seller's Response:

thank you my friend ,great experience with buyer.

Seller's Response:

Great communication and made changes needed in a timely fashion




No comments:

Post a Comment