Thursday, April 30, 2020

Draw Cartoon Logo For Your Brand,Team Or Channel











About:

Do you need a nice cartoon logo for your brand,  team, channel, blog or anything else? I can help you!

 Nothing creates a bond better with your customers or viewers  like a memorabble cartoon logo  



PLEASE, If you need me to do a 1 day delivery kindly ask before placing your order.



Note: Regardless from the agreement we reach on the project, I reserve the right to use the piece on my personal portfolio, not for reselling purposes but to help me to gain more clients.

 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great communication from the start and fantastic implementation. Good work was fun I love my Logo

:

Artist was amazing and will definitely return for future projects! Thank you so much!

:

Im glad you are happy :)

:

Did a great job

:

Awesome work as always!




No comments:

Post a Comment