Tuesday, April 28, 2020

Design A Minimalistic Logo For You Only











About:

I will do a fantastic minimalistic logo for your firm in the best way and in the most economic way possible. I am an expert freelance designer with 10years of experience in this field. I will give you

  1. Unique designs and ideas

  2. Full copyright over the files

  3. Priority support

  4. High resolution

  5. Print ready output



Outputs I provide is the best quality you will get around here. I have the best deals for you too

  • AI or EPS or PSD files

  • Pdf print ready

  • Vector files

  • Source files

  • High resolution 2000x2000 pi

Thanks for checking out my gigs. I hope I get a chance to serve you better.



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Very basic and does what’s easiest and what makes the most sense for stock designs and what not

:

Very fast and responsive. Excellent work!

:

Easy communication, result perfect, I would use this service again anytime. Thank you

:

welcome back.

:


No comments:

Post a Comment