Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Create A Minimalist Logo For You In 24 Hours











About:

I will design a minimal, flat logo design distinctly tailored to your business or project. 



The following items and services are included: 

  • Logo in transparent backgroundlight background and dark background variations in PSD, PDF and PNG(@300dpi 1600x1600px) formats

  • Custom logo design made from scratch 
  • Web-ready transparent PNGs
  • Fast and reliable communication


Feel free to ask me any questions, always happy to help!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

This was an amazing experience. Hayleyharper268 took my idea and made it even better!!

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much Dee, I loved working with you! It was a lot of fun!

Seller's Response:

Fast and great work!

:

She was absolutely amazing I had questions to begin with and she answered all of them in a short time and even worked with my requests to a tee. Phenomenal work from a phenomenal artist not to mention either this was extremely quick but didn’t seem rushed. I absolutely recommend her work for anyone with specific or very standard design requests.

:

Thank you so much! I can’t tell you how much your feedback means. ❤️ loved working with you!




No comments:

Post a Comment