Friday, March 27, 2020

Traditional Hand Drawn Logo











About:

Are you looking for a logo that slaps? well i can make it for you!

These are not "logos" using dafont fonts, these are hand drawn and vectorized by hand =) 



READ PLEASE

If the logo required is in any style different than the shown on the portfolio ALWAYS ask first before you buy any package.

If you need some kind of imagery ask too before any purchase.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

It was very good working with this seller, he is very good at his designs, very responsive and have excellent communication skills, worth working with!

Seller's Response:

Thanks a lot brother! i'm glad You appreciate My work. Take care!

Seller's Response:

Highly professional, exceptional work. The nicest guy I have had the pleasure of working with. I found my go-to guy for future projects. Thank you!

Seller's Response:

Thanks a lot brother! means a lot to me that you appreciate my work! like i told you before, we'll be in touch =)

Seller's Response:

Great to work with. Provides Logo fast and has great talent in designing quality skate/punk logos. love our logo. thanks so much!




No comments:

Post a Comment