Sunday, March 29, 2020

Design A Logo And Branding For Your Metal Band











About:

I can design everything you need to get your brand out there, recognised and merch-ready. Delivering high quality graphics, I have a deep understanding of file formats and requirements for print and web so it doesn't only look awesome: it works in all situations. I have academic education and many years professional experience in graphic design, multimedia, and marketing, so I can help you in all aspects.



You'll receive initial concepts, followed by your revisions. I treat each order as a collaborative process, engaging with you and ensure there's plenty of room for discussion and ample revisions to make ensure you're totally satisfied with your delivery. I believe communication is key and keep you informed all of the way through. Once you're happy, and only then, I will send your final vector and other web versions over for your use!



Check out: http://www.gloomwood.co.uk



Please note: I produce logo in the style those in my gallery and on my site, but if you'd like something more abstract/brutal I can do that too. I can also add a basic emblem or graphic as part of the text logo, but if you're looking for something more complex please get in touch for a custom offer. 

Reviews


:

very good communication and adaption on how i wanted to Change small things to make it perfect!

:

It’s perfect! Thank you very much!!

:

Excellent work and great communication, zero complaints.

:

First time using Fiverr and couldn't have been happier with the experience and the results! Highly recommended!

:

great job!!!!!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment